Saturday, March 3, 2012

The frame and fork arrived early last week, but I was unable to take some pictures before now.
 

First of all the weight of the frame: 2,5 kg. Luckily the looks are more than enough to compensate for the high weight, as it looks amazing. Nick Wood from Renovo already told me the frame had turned out really nice and I had also seen in on pictures. However, in real life the frame looks so much better!

I hope to build the bike up today and take it for a spin tomorrow. For now, some close up pictures of the frame. Enjoy!

By the way, I will probably not be using the English Cycles fork that Rob built for me. For some reason it just doesn't look nice with the frame. Maybe it is the color or maybe I should have gone with a tapered design.




























No comments:

Post a Comment